Sunday, March 28, 2010

Teesha Moore


Teesha Moore - About me.
Like all youngsters, I fell in love with art and the creative process early on. Due to not being able to watch tv, that love of creativity was allowed to grow and develop. I knew I wanted to be an artist when I grew up. There was no doubt in my mind. I had a fabulous art teacher in grade school named Mr. Brown. He was very encouraging and taught me how to shade...something that revolutionized my drawings (at least in my mind).
Zettiology has grown far beyond all expectations and because the images are so personal for us, we were never tempted to sell it. As my interest grew and my talents developed in art, I started adding collage sheets so folks could play with the images that I found so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment